Friday, January 7, 2011

it's been a while...

since i posted some layouts. i am cleaning my scrapbook room, which involves actually putting layouts away (am i the only one who procrastinates doing this???). so, i thought i would scan a few of them in and share.

i love these photos...nothing better than a daddy who lets his girls make him pretty. 8 )



this is a scraplift from May Flaum (via one of her big picture scrapbook classes). my favorite photo from thanksgiving day...


a priceless photo of my husband walking my youngest to preschool...



a layout about me and my girlies cooking together on thanksgiving day...




just pure sweetness...



i made this layout for nic howard's 'color...or is it colour' class on big picture. (focus color was red)




thanks for looking!!! happy scrappin'! 8 )

No comments: