Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Valentine's Day Mini-Album Class

Valentine's Day will be here before we know it...are you stumped about what to get your loved one? I have the perfect idea for you!

I will be holding a Valentine's Day Mini-Album class on Monday February 7th AND Tuesday February 8th at 6:30 PM. This would be a perfect way to document your loved ones--either for yourself or as a gift for a spouse, family member, friend...the ideas are endless.

You are welcome to make more than one...but will need to let me know ASAP as I have a limited number of these albums.

More details:

*You only need to come one night, although you are welcome to come both if you are making multiple albums.

*You may come to the class and do the album without photos if you wish to add them later.

*We will be doing some painting, so keep that in mind...(I am a messy painter, ha ha).

*You will be able to fit 20 photos in the album, sized 4x4 or smaller. I printed mine in black and white, which looks great with the color scheme.

*The album (as I made it) is the typical Valentine color combo of red, pink, cream and black with a mix of vintage papers and elements. Texture-wise, we will be playing with cardstock, patterned paper, felt, burlap, vintage papers, trims, paint, and glitter...this album has great texture!

*You may customize as you wish...for instance if you want a more masculine album, you can take out the pink elements pretty easily. I will have some additional supplies on hand to help make those adjustments.

Here are some sneak-peek photos. (Pardon the glitter everywhere...I apparently didn't get it wiped off before I took photos). I will have red, pink, cream and black paint available so you can customize the color of your covers.








If you are interested in coming to a class, please message me or email me at nicmackin@hotmail.com. Once I have a list of attendees I will send out an email of supplies needed, etc.

Happy scrappin'!
xoxo

No comments: