Monday, March 2, 2015

Changing it Up!


I recently purchased some Bo Bunny Glitter Paste, and added it to my current kit to play with. I LOVE it. I did not do a very good job applying it to the stencil (which is why I did it off camera, lol) but I love how it dried and the texture it added to the page. I look forward to playing with this in the future with some different stencils!

It is soooo refreshing to try something new every once in a while. I rarely do mixed media on my layouts, so when I get bored I turn to it...or to some type of technique that is not in my usual process. I encourage everyone to do that every so often to keep it fresh!

Here is my YouTube Process video for this layout, with some pictures to follow. Since my phone updated, my Voice Over App stopped being able to attach my photos (is it just me or do updates usually mess up more than they fix???). Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Happy Scrapping!



2 comments:

Megan said...

Cute layout - love that you scrapped yourself!

Teddi said...

i like how you showed the close up of the glitter paste you used with the stencil & how great it matches the gold glitter letters. looks good!