Thursday, March 26, 2015

Love Those Supplies...


I have to say I love having scrappy supplies on hand for last minute projects like these. My youngest was 'Star of the Day' at school and needed to bring with her a poster full of photos. I love that part of her day was telling her story. Even at 7 years old, she has built an amazing life full of family, friends, pets and experiences. I tried to print off photos that also showed off her little personality...although it really isn't 'little'. This girl makes me laugh everyday. And adds a gray hair to my head everyday. But I wouldn't change her for the world. She is awesome. And it was fun putting together a collage of photos showing just how much.

XOXO

1 comment:

Barb S said...

Hi! I am loving your videos and blog posts. I remember when my kids were small and were able to use my scrappy things for their school projects! My daughter is now a 1st grade teacher and she uses my "stuff" for her classroom! Thanks for sharing!