Thursday, September 1, 2016

Counterfeit Kit Challenge


I am honored to be a Guest Designer for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog this month! As many of you know, I LOVE working with kits. Especially kits made from my own stash, so this entire concept in my opinion is genius. : )

Here is the inspiration kit for September. It is soooo pretty.


Here is the link to see more details.

I tried to stay with the general color scheme, but definetely added in more gold. Here is my kit!


Following are the products I put into my kit:

Patterned Paper:

Pink Paislee Memorandum-Punch Cardx2
Pink Paislee Memorandum-Snapshots
Pink Paislee Memorandum-Memo
Pink Paislee Memorandum-Ledger
Pink Paislee Memorandum-Cubicle
MME Jubilee-Mint Julep Ridex2
MME Jubilee-Mine Julep Beautiful
MME Jubilee-Mine Julep Journeyx2
MME On Trend-Awesome
MME On Trend-Sweet
Teresa Collins You Are My Happy-Hearts
Teresa Collins Daily Stories-Butterflies
Teresa Collins Daily Stories-Quotes
Jen Hadfield-Home+Made x2
Specialty: Jen Hadfield Home+Made (Pink Ombre & Gold Wood)

Embellishments:
Photo Frames-Pink Paislee Memorandum
Stickers-Pink Paislee Memorandum
Printed Chipboard-Jen Hadfield Home+Made
Minc Cards-Jen Hadfield Home+Made
Chipboard Alphas-Pink Paislee C'est La Vie
Cork Hearts-Pink Paislee C'est La Vie
Bow Clips-American Crafts
Transparent Frames-MME Jubilee
Rubons-MME Jubilee
Label Stickers-Luxe Designs
Gold Washi-Little B
Blue Washi-Scotch
Pink Washi-Unknown
Gold Doilies-American Crafts Maggie Holmes
White Doilies-Unknown

The next on the blog hop is Leslie. Be sure to check out her kit!



Stay tuned to see the projects I make with this kit and be sure to go to the blog to check everything out and/or participate!


Happy Scrapping! : )

12 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful kit Nicole! I love all the gold that you added, especially the pretty doilies and woodgrain paper - I might have to see if I can find a sheet of that for myself...Happy to have you with us this month and am looking forward to seeing how you use this lovely kit!

Margie said...

Your kit is so pretty! I had a little bit of a giggle when I saw that we had selected a lot of the same products from our stash, and I am a bit jealous of those dipped C'est La Vie letters, as they always seem to be sold out when I try to purchase them. Great job on your counterfeit!

LCSmithSAVED said...

Yes, please! So delighted that you are with us this month :) I may be planning a stash - dive at your house... just sayin'

Tara O said...

This is absolutely jammed packed with loveliness! I really love your full kit!! I can't wait to see what you do!!!

Julene Matthews said...

Welcome to CKC Nicole and your kit is spot on. I'm loving all the touches of gold and cork.Enjoy using your kit this month.

Lisa said...

We have also picked out a few of the same products so you just know that I could dip right into your kit - love it! It's a big kit so I'm really interested to see what you make and how many layouts come from such a great selection. Lovely to have you with us this month - looking forward to it!

Jimjams said...

Great kit - I have some of those items myself!

Roxy said...

Lovely kit, has so much the same feel as the original, but very unique at the same time!

sassyscrapper said...

Cork and glitter hearts? Yes, please! I like the way you shifted the colors a bit to make a lovely kit.

Kelly Sroka said...

Very pretty! I love all the gold touches--beautiful accents to the rest of the kit! So glad you are joining us this month.

Susanne said...

That is simply beautiful, it is a really great color scheme to go with the gold.

Tina Campbell said...

It was cool to see you as the GD this month :) Love the direction you went with the kit and the gold touches are perfect for this kit :)